Data protection statement GDPR
Ilja C. Hendel, Holtegata 26, 0355 Oslo, Norway firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
You can reach me at email@example.com
An recent update of this statement is under construction and will be published January 2019.
Please get in touch in case you have any questions about your data stored.
This statement concerns both visitors of my website, clients and people being photographed.
I collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Contact information for customer and or assignment / order contact
- If you are displayed on an image: camera data and image information associated with image files, as well as contact information and release forms, both analog and/or digital.
- Accounting information via www.fiken.no
These information are saved on password protected computer and external hardisk.
We process your data for the following purposes:
- Order processing
- Syndication of photographs
The processing of your data is done on the following legal basis:
Your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR to carry out a contract with you and to fulfill legal obligations, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (see below)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- Order processing
- Archival purpose of photographs
- Improvement of our offer
When processing your data, I work with the following service providers who have access to your data - depending on their offer:
- Webhost: www.domenshop.no
- Online Portfolio: www.photofolio.io
- Social Media: instagram.com
- Payment system: www.fiken.no
- Web Statistic: www.googleanalytics.com
- Delivery of photographs to customers: wetransfer.com DPA signed 9.1.2019
- For syndication via photo agencies: www.laif.de and its partner agencies.
We receive the contact information from you or a mutual contractor or the equipment you use or you are part of an image I took.
Data transmission to third countries
There is a transfer of data to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of statutory contractual provisions that are intended to ensure adequate protection of your data and that you can consult upon request.
We store your data,
- after co-operation, your approval and at most until you revoke your consent,
- if we need the data to carry out an order or to fulfill legal obligations, at most until you revoke your consent or legal retention periods,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
Rights of the person concerned
You have the right - sometimes under certain conditions
- to request information about the processing of your data,
- correct your data,
- delete or block your data,
- to limit the processing,
- object to the processing of your data,
- to receive your data in a portable format and to transmit it to a third party,
- revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future and
- to complain to the competent supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless specifically stated in the survey, the provision of data is not required or required.
Oslo, May 24, 2018
last updated: Oslo, January 9, 2019
Ilja C. Hendel